Tax Senior Manager
Dermody, Burke & Brown (DB&B) is currently searching for a highly motivated individual with experience as a Tax Senior Manager to join our firm. As the Tax Senior Manager, you will manage a variety of clients and will work closely with partners to manage and train professional staff. We have a strong commitment to our clients and each other and this opportunity provides for personal and professional development for an individual willing to rise to a challenge. Successful candidates will be self-motivated and hardworking with a desire to develop meaningful relationships with clients and team members.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Plan, supervise and review corporate, partnership and individual tax return engagements
- Research tax issues to provide solutions to complex client issues
- Supervise, train and develop the professional tax staff
- Strong accounting, analytical and research skills.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Work and communicate effectively with our professional team.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in tax and accounting
- CPA license is required
- Proficient knowledge of CCH Prosystem FX Tax & Engagement, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks is preferred.
A willingness to learn different software systems as well as tax and accounting client service processes and systems in an ongoing effort to become continuously more efficient and competitive within the industry.
- Flexible work arrangements with generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive salary with bonus program, Profit Sharing, and Health Insurance
- Collaborative environment focused on career and leadership development
DB&B is one of the largest locally owned and independent, certified public accounting firms in Central New York. Our firm is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and respectful environment. This commitment is woven into our values and beliefs. As an equal opportunity employer, our firm is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, class, gender, sexual orientation, gender orientation, country of origin, religion, mental health status, age, and disability. At DB&B, our differences are what make our team stronger.
If you share our dedication to high standards of excellence, please submit your resume to:
Dermody, Burke & Brown, CPAs, LLC
443 North Franklin Street, Suite 100
Syracuse, NY 13204